JoyPowered® authors JoDee Curtis and Peggy Hogan will lead this session at the SHRM Talent Conference.
Attendees will receive strategic thought leadership and practical tips that mid-level practitioners can put into play.
Candidates are asking for more money and flexibility, and we must meet the needs of the business. At the core is creating a positive candidate experience, employer brand, and EVP. We’ll cover what works, doesn’t work, and what’s new. How do we use technology and invest in ways that pay off? What are some free things we can do? Who is having success and what can we learn from them? Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Discuss how to create a process that is strategically designed to increase talent acquisition success and improve employee retention.
- Best practices will be shared about creating an attractive Employer Brand, employee value proposition, positive candidate experience (from application to interview process to offer through onboarding).
- Strategies and tips will be shared for using various tools to support those best practices- such as an HRIS or ATS, where and how to promote jobs, using incentives to increase referrals, building pipelines, engaging employees in the process, and constant communication to the candidate about the process.
- Tips for keeping employees engaged in their jobs, the employer brand, and invested in their roles.
- How to use data to measure, evaluate, and inform processes.