JoyPowered® HR Leadership is an HR leadership certification program offered through Purple Ink LLC. In the program, HR professionals looking to grow their HR leadership, skills, and knowledge meet monthly at the ink pad in Carmel, Indiana to learn from HR experts, discuss HR topics, network with other HR leaders, and ask questions and get advice on management, leadership, coaching, and HR issues.
Members of the program will receive:
- Monthly learning sessions on a variety of relevant HR topics with SHRM and HRCI approved recertification credits
- Two one-hour coaching sessions with a certified leadership coach consulting on HR topics relevant to your company (valued at $500)
- Monthly roundtable discussions about topics that affect your business with experienced HR leaders
- Accountability meetings with HR professionals to support one another and build confidence in leadership
- A monthly HR-based newsletter packed with relevant updates and podcasts (that are SHRM certified) to help your HR leader succeed
- HR based tools and resources designed to help you achieve excellence
- A signed copy of each book in the JoyPowered® series and other Purple Ink swag
- Certification as a JoyPowered® HR Leader
As a participant in the JoyPowered HR Leadership Development program, my experience with the program was very positive. The program topics were relevant and applicable, which allowed all participants, regardless of industry or company size, to contribute to the learnings and conversation. The program provided a good mix of self-development and professional development. The program was a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow HR professionals and learn best practices from each other, as well as work through current challenges in our individual workplaces. I would recommend this program for an HR Generalist or HR Manager who is interested in growing their skill set.