- This event has passed.
SHRM Seminar: “Consultation: Honing Your HR Business Leader Skills”
November 21, 2019 - November 22, 2019$1395 – $1665
JoyPowered Author/Podcast Host JoDee Curtis will lead this SHRM seminar. Heighten your internal consulting skills to better align initiatives with the organization’s strategic direction. Practice consulting methods to help you develop and manage relationships, communicate with impact, coach leaders, effectively facilitate discussions, and drive business results in your organization. Through an integrated case study, identify initiatives that address the needs of your organization while practicing coaching, communication, and change leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability as a business leader and HR professional through effective communication and influence.
- Coach executives and managers to effectively lead their teams.
- Identify key organizational initiatives requiring a change management process, and communicate necessary steps to business leaders.
- Identify opportunities to support the organization through effective facilitation.
- Align HR activities with the strategic direction of the organization, and communicate how HR supports business results.